With the scope of medical science expanding faster than the universe, it's possible none of us will ever die... But there's still a chance. That's why we have bucket lists. Writ or not, we've all got things we want to do before we croak.
This week, Adam gets ripped for the sake of art, Matthew accidentally gets elected, Owen Wilson is very impressed with us, everybody travels, we meet a ghost, and our show artist makes a power grab.
- Subway/Graduation! (04:21)
- The Price Is Right! (11:27)
- Ninja Warrior/Being Kate McKinnon! (14:56)
- Get buff for tats! (18:10)
- Endangered feasting! (24:20)
- Mayor by comedy! (28:24)
- Tree house murder! (30:42)
- Getting framed! (34:30)
- Burning Man! (37:32)
- Marry, Whistle, Kill! (39:25)
- The impossible traveler! (42:51)
- Ghost flips! (46:41)
- Debt free and loving life! (49:21)
- "Banksy is dead!"* (55:58)
As always, we'd like to thank Laura Cooper of the webcomic XP
for our show's art, Bensound.com
for our outro music, everyone who contributed to this episode for contributing, and you the listener for sticking with us! If you like what you hear, consider subscribing and rating on iTunes
, sharing our sampler
, or becoming a financial contributor at patreon.com/theworstadults
*He isn't really.