It's a bird! It's a plane! No! Don't be stupid; it's The Worst
Adults I Know!
The self-proclaimed dynamic duo of podcasting are at it again!
Swinging into action to do battle with their arch nemesis, the vile
Attention Span! In their valiant effort to discuss comic books and
where they stand in today's society, they hone in on such marvels
as all these Super vs. Super movies, bumper stickers, Matthew's
love/hate relationship with comic book shops (and humanity!), Hi-C,
their recent reads, the differences between Marvel and DC, and
more! It's an epic hour worthy of Stan Lee*!
*This is inherently not true.
- Yet another forced intro! (00:00)
- Adam Colvin, Father of Krypton! (04:26)
- Childish things childish no more! (06:20)
- The importance of stories! (11:49)
- Your opinion doesn't matter! (17:24)
- Nostalgia! (23:08)
- Marvel/DC in media! (25:56)
- Captain America! (28:34)
- Marvel vs. DC! (33:28)
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice! (35:22)
- Captain America: Civil War! (44:26)
- Our comic recommendations! (49:50)
As always we'd like to thank Laura
Cooper of the
for our show's art, Bensound.com
outro music, everyone who contributed to this episode, and you the
listener for sticking with us! If you like what you hear, consider
subscribing and rating on iTunes
, sharing our sampler
, or becoming a TWAIkNtributor at patreon.com/theworstadults